I’ve never been a great one for New Year’s resolutions, but I do find it helps to have a few projects for the year and here are some of the things I’d like to achieve before the end of 2015.
- Make a good start on my new role with Global Connections and my studies on mission agency theology. I’m not sure how I will measure this, but I’ll probably know if I don’t manage.
- Run another marathon (I’m tentatively planning on entering one in the Lake District in May).
- We are planning a couple of weeks on Skye in the summer and I hope to climb the Inaccessible Pinnacle. This will mean brushing up on my thirty year out of date rock climbing skills.
- I started 2014 weighing 92kg and am now at around 80kg. I’d like to lose another 10kg, but I’ll be happy with 8 more.
- I’d like to try and blog more regularly than I have this year and hopefully keep a full online list of my reading.
However it works out, thanks for reading Kouyanet through this year, may you know God’s peace and presence through the next one.